Safety Tips | IndianOffers
- Do not ever give out your real name, email, address or phone number while commenting on any Posts or Thread
- Never share your password and the user id of any account to anyone or never fill any form/surveys where the password is asked
- Use alternate email id while submitting sample or freebies request to avoid getting spam or scam emails.
- Remember to close your browser when you have finished browsing session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information.
- Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information.
- Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the internet.
- While making a transaction on any website make sure the page that asks for your credit or debit card information begins with “https:” instead of “HTTP:” Transaction using Net Banking is safer from Credit and Debit card transaction
- Never share your card details to anyone
Dos and Don'ts
- Share only what is required
- Think before sharing devices
- Don't use unsecured Wi-Fi.
- Check & Verify all URLs
- Verify URLs for secure connections
- Keep payment methods separate from bank accounts
- Use OTP for all online transaction.
- Never disclose your OTP to anyone
- Use virtual credit cards as needed